Automation Industry Association (AIA) founded in 2004, is India’s apex automation industry body, with nearly 40 high tech automation companies. The technologies they represent encompass electrical automation, mechanical automation, continuous and batch process automation, robotics, machine vision, assembly and material handling systems, sensors, controllers, actuators, communication devices, HMI, real-time software, simulation, training, and a host of interface and supporting sub-systems.
It has pioneered the vendor-neutral approach in developing Educational Curriculum for Universities and is promoting Industry Practices and Skills consonant with Global Standards
For more details about our membership and programmes, visit www.aia.india.org or write to director @aia-india.org.
- To increase knowledge and awareness levels about the role of Automation & its value proposition
- To help Indian Industry leverage cutting-edge automation technologies and be globally competitive
- To enhance Top Management Sensitivity to benefits of Integrated Automation
- To build synergy amongst industry, researchers, policy makers and users through seminars and symposia
- To support Safety & Compliance standards in Manufacturing
- To attract job aspiring community to careers in Automation
|Name of Member||Designation/ Company|
Director - India , Rockwell Automation India Pvt Ltd.
|P V Sivaram, Vice President||Managing Director, B&R Industrial Automation Pvt. Ltd.|
|Chairman & Managing Director, Chemtrols Industries Ltd.|
|Ashish Bhat||Executive Vice President- Digital Factory, Siemens Ltd.|
|Uma Balakrishnan||Chief Executive Officer, Axcend Automation & Software Solution Pvt. Ltd.|
|JK Chattopadhya||Head - Control & Automation, L & T Ltd.|
|Ravi Agarwal||Director, Pepperl + Fuchs (India) Pvt. Ltd.|
|Dr. Ranjit Date||President & JMD, Precision Automation & Robotics India Limited|
|Anup Wadhwa, Director||Director, Automation Industry Association|