Automation System Engineering
The key to successful deployment of automation lies in the ability of technical teams to deal with the interplay of several parts; such as Sensors, PLCs, DCS, Control panels, HMI, Robotics, DCS, SCADA, Motors, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, MCCs, Motion control, Data collection, Vision, besides other technical skills related to programming, planning, documentation, erection and commissioning.
Electrical / Mechanical / Electronic / Instrumentation Engineers / Diploma holders with minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Automation Design, Equipment Maintenance and Project Engineering attended.
Equipment presented for hands-on / demo
Sensors, Controllers, HMI, Motion & Pneumatic Actuators integrated to realize close loop automation & associated exercises.
Participants received following benefits
- Exposure to holistic solutions, system integration and standards of acceptance. Best practices not only raise the bar for accountability across the integrator community, they safeguard the user industry as a whole.
- Demos and application of contemporary software tools relevant to Automation projects
- Hands-on exercises of their choice
- Mr. Godbole has completed his Bachelors’ Degree in Electronics Engineering from Nagpur University.
- He has worked with various Industrial Automation Giants with a wide experience of more than a decade in this domain.
- He started as a Maintenance Engineer followed by serving in variety of profiles such as Maintenance , Engineering Design, Sales and Marketing as well as in the field of Business Development.
- Currently, he is working with Siemens Ltd. as a Product Manager for Mid Range Factory Automation products.