Pepperl+Fuchs was founded in 1945 by Walter Pepperl and Ludwig Fuchs as a radio repair shop. By 1948, Pepperl+Fuchs was expanding into other electronic production, leading to the development of the first proximity switch in 1958 and the first transistor amplifier with an intrinsically safe control circuit. Pepperl+Fuchs is a worldwide company with its headquarters in Mannheim, Germany. Pepperl+Fuchs has progressed in the development in areas such as sensing technology, intrinsic safety, and explosion protection technology.
Mr. Ravi Agarwal